Can i just say i heart Fridays.
Example:
Last Friday while driving to school I passed the sign spinner at the Verizon store, he was a short Mexican Man, just spinnin' his sign with all his heart.
I gave him a thumbs up.
He gave me one back with the chessiest smile ever.
Awesome.
Got to school, there was a shady spot open at the institute building.
Awesome.
Walking to Psycology, Mal and I passed a kid playing his electric guitar...silently of course while listening to his headphones.
Getting all into it of course.
We sit down on the bench behind him.
He turns around and gives us our own silent concert.
Awesome.
Jacob Washburn got his mission call to Uraguay.
Double awesome.
Rode 8 miles on the bike at the gym.
Awesome.
Went in Jake's secret underground storage room, which is smack dab in the middle of his family room.
Totally a secret lair.
Awe.Some.
So I guess what i'm trying to say is....Friday's are awesome.
Not that you didn't already know that.
Behold us in utter happiness for Fridays:



1 comment:
Fridays are my favorite day of the week too
Post a Comment