Yeah, yeah I know i'm still so behind in all of my posting.
But you'll have to put up with it for just a few posts longer.
Then everything should be up to date and at least semi-interesting.
Thanks for your patience.
.
.
.
.
.
Ever since sophmore year, we've always done the same thing on the last few days of school.
The days when you can just smell summer.
And it goes a little something like this:
{Sing at Bachalorette.}
'cept for this year, we actually got to be in it.
Precious.
'Twas a bit windy
Never were there such devoted sisters....
The Timster.
We'd been pondering why graduation caps look the way they look.
Since they were SO attractive and all.
I think we found the solution.
They are to eat off of, of course.
And let's not forget the oh-so-motivating speech by
the Cardinal's very own chaplain.
(Whatever that is.....)
His words: God wants your L-I-F-E
Your Labor
Your Influence
Your Finances
Your Everything
Ummm.....he wants your everything, what's the point of all
the others?
I'll never know
.
.
enough of that.
On to more end of schoolisms.
{Last day of off campus lunch}
What better way to finish it off then with
Sis. Richardson's french toast and buttermilk syrup.
I die everytime i eat it.
{Last day in Mr. Ide's class}
Never will there be a man as great as Mr. Kyle Ide.
Never shall we forget his love of Harry Potter.
His version of Party In The USA.
His love of trivia.
His "Peeing in the Backyard story"
Great man.
{Last day of seminary}
Dear Brother Jones,
You look sorta creeperish.
I'm scared.
{Last day of school breakfast}
No one ever really goes the classes on the last day.
Unless they are weird.
So we have a giant breakfast courtesy of Wally World.
It's a feast fit for a King/Teenager.
During such a breakfast we managed to rock it up
on JUST DANCE and steal the temple with the
help of Brother Gurr!
Yay!
{The pool Par-tay}
Beverly Pool.
Where cool kids play.
This was the first year we didn't have to swim in
the pouring rain.
And shelby got attacked by a Watermelon.
Go figure.
.
.
.
And well, I think we all know what's coming next.














1 comment:
Found your blog on Hannah's blog. Sorry it took me so long to find it!!!! I'm such a bad friend.
Anyway, your post about the last few days of school made me wistful! Ah, the good ole days.
Your blog is so adorable!!! You better post again soon cuz I'll be following it!
Miss you tons, love!
Post a Comment