Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just a milestone in my life...no biggy.

Well, I did it.
I actually graduated.
I know there are some who didn't think i'd make it this far.
But yes. 
I overcame the odds.
Okay.....that was a little dramatic.
But I DID it!!!!
Everyone I know and love was there 
and it didn't even rain!
There is so many people I could thank
but that'd take an eternity.
Here's to the rockstars in my life.
 
Landon and Jofes.
Cousin love.
Mis padres.
Couldn't have done it without them.
My life long bestie Annamarie.
love you anna:)
The Stew Crew.
One down. Three to go.
Stephanie Ann.
Berry Best Friends For-eh-ver.
Miss Molli.
I couldn't ask for a better cousin.
I look up to her in every way.
Caleb Mckay.
There are no words.
Ammon, oh Ammon.
Bless you and your pufferfish face.
Heff-ay.
a.k.a Jeff Merrill
Watch out world, here comes a genius.
Me and my gang:)

Lyssa Dale.
I don't think i could love you more.
I think its safe to say that i survived high school 
because of your hugs.
You make my life.

Chris-tay.
The aunt that is more like a best friend then anything.
She's been there through it all.
Charity.
Espanol brought us together.
And we've never been the same since.
Spencer Lesueur.
Thanks Spence for being friends with me
cause you are a WW celeb amongst women.
I feel special.
Your dance for me is never to be forgotten.
Ryan.
Again.
No.
Words.
Mallory Richardson.
Who knew that we'd ever be best friends.
Our moms always told us when we got to Westwood we'd be buds.
Who knew they'd be so smart?


Well so much for not thanking anyone....
Graduation.
Yet another stepping stone.
My feet are starting to hurt.
Watch out world.
Here we come:)

War Eagle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... you say too many nice things about me! Love you more than words!!!

Lyssa