From prom I mostly have pictures, but that's what people want anyways isn't it?
Your welcome:)
Prom was perfect.
The end.
My hair was perfect.
My dress and corsage were perfect.
And my date was perfect.
I got to be with all my friends.
And speak with fish.
And be in the same group as my life long best friend
Best. Dance. Ever.
And last:(






2 comments:
Hi this is probably totally weird, but I'm Krissy & Shelly Brinkerhoff's cousin and I'm looking for someone for my brother who is on a mission right now. :) haha oh jeeze I sound crazy! He's from Utah, but I want him to move down here to AZ when he gets home...the only way he'll do that is if he's interested in a girl, I'm sure. And you're so dang cute, I thought I would try it out! Okay, yeah enough creepy random stranger talking to you. You can find me on facebook if you're interested...
P.S. sorry to be such a creep.
Just for the record, i'm probably one of the biggest blog stalkers of all time so this definately isn't creepy:)But i will look for you on facebook!!
Post a Comment