Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PROM Part 1

Event: Prom Day Activity
Location: A gigantor cabin

{scene 1}
Jeff and Lydia dominating in pool.
Jeff is sort of excited.

{scene 2}
The unstoppable pool team of Haley & Ammon.
Also known as team gryffindor.
{scene 3}
Jeff and Lydia's cheer.
Three cheers for...um....pool?
{scene 4}
 A creeper eating me with giant chopsticks!!
and some little lost soul in the back.........
{scene 5}
Jeffrey Merrill wallowing away his bitter defeat by drinking.
Nothing new.

{scene 6}
Quading.
This resulted in ice cold hands, dirt in teeth,
numb noses and quad hair.
It was so cold it was even snowing!!
in may??
Yeah, wasn't prepared for that.

{scene 7}
A nice game of would you rather by the fire.
Favorite question?
Would you rather be a boy named Muffin or a girl named Arnold?
Tough call.

{scene 8}
Ending the day by eating Filibertos and looking at the stars on the tramp.

And there was like 12 other couples, i guess i only got pictures of lydia and jeff......haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only feel the need to comment on one of these posts because I read 3 of them at the same time. But I would just like to say that I still am and always will be your most devoted blog stalker. Oh, and that I love you.

Lyssa