Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ah yes.

We interupt this update for an important annoucement.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

Twas Wednesday, so that meant i got to spend the morning doing baptisms at the temple with my friends. I'm so lucky that i have friends who are all worthy to enter the temple. That is amazing let me tell you. We got to eat in the temple cafeteria which consisted of a grapefruit sized cream puff.
Can you say delicious?
very good.

I then explored the Main Street antique shop for nearly two hours with Mr. Ammon Clanton.
Oh the treasures we found.
Yes, that is Susan's horn from Chronicles of Narnia.
And yes, we were able to go to Narnia for part of the afternoon.
But that's beside the point.....

Then i went to work which means money!
yay money!

Then on to a tea party.
A dress up tea party.

Upon walking outside it was raining!!
Steph, Anna, Nat, and I then went to a reception at
the Wright House.
Which basically meant we went to eat food and play.
Awe.Some.
We drove up and down the streets looking at our future homes.
Being girls.

Then i walk in the rain in these.
 They came yesterday:)
Target is my best friend.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cuteness!! And so jealous you got to play with Susan's horn. Yeah.

You're amazing, Haley! It was fantastic to see you guys yesterday, I seriously almost started to cry!