Right now......
I want to go back to this:
.
.
.
.
I want to be singing in this:
.
.
.
.
I want tickets to this:
.
.
.
.
And i want to be in classes with all of THESE
people this semester.
( including Mr. Ide)
.
.
.
.
High School blues much?
chyes.
Everyone else started school today.
I felt like i missed out.
Aw poop.
But it's okay....
I CAN do this.
And I mean afterall,
You know what they say....
ONCE A WARRIOR...ALWAYS A WARRIOR.





2 comments:
Awe, I'm sorry for the blues, sweetie! Big changes like that are always hard. Just remember: these people will always be your friends. Missionaries will leave but they'll come home just the same as they always were only BETTER. And no matter how great high school was... college rocks all the more.
I miss "old days" sometimes too. But don't forget- new times are coming that will be so awesome you'll wish back on those days too!
Oh don't you worry, we all miss you guys too.
Post a Comment