Dear Senior Year,
I love you.
Yes that is right. I LOVE you with all my heart.
And here is just a few reasons why
I love you.
Yes that is right. I LOVE you with all my heart.
And here is just a few reasons why
{I have oodles of crazy awesome friends}
I know I have said this before.
But I have the best friends in the whole world.
I mean come on,
how many people do you know that will dress up and go crazy with
you whenever please?
Yeah.
That's what i thought.
I know I have said this before.
But I have the best friends in the whole world.
I mean come on,
how many people do you know that will dress up and go crazy with
you whenever please?
Yeah.
That's what i thought.


{I got to hang in a basketball hoop}
Bam. What now.
Bam. What now.

{My friends and I go canoeing in retention basins when it rains}
Srsly. The BEST day activity ever.
I was just a tad excited....

{ I break into awesome people's houses & T.P. their room with other awesome people while they're on vacation}
Yes.
It's true.
I'm a criminal.
Yes.
It's true.
I'm a criminal.

{ I eat OH's, the best cereal know to man, on top of moutains}
I however cannot take credit for this one.
This was all Ryan and Ammon's idea.
Bless them.
This was all Ryan and Ammon's idea.
Bless them.

{ I don't have a 6th hour so I eat ice cream in the seminary office while I wait to go to practice!}
One of my favorite joys of being a senior.
Plus, I get to have hilarious conversations with
Ryan, Ammon, and Shelby
who also don't have 6th hour.
Some good times I tell ya.
Plus, I get to have hilarious conversations with
Ryan, Ammon, and Shelby
who also don't have 6th hour.
Some good times I tell ya.

{ I get to be in Les Miserables and spend every afternoon with goons like these ones}



{ I actually made Regionals this year}
It's about time.
25th chair too.
But hey in is in right??
And I guess this is the only picture i have to show for it.
It's about time.
25th chair too.
But hey in is in right??
And I guess this is the only picture i have to show for it.
{ I spend Saturday evenings hanging out in Yodipity}
Here is Caleb with the Yodipitydog.
Its delish by the way.
Here is Caleb with the Yodipitydog.
Its delish by the way.
{ I am also a published artist at Yodipity}
Check out my portrait of Caleb and Mallory on the right.
And Ammon's amazing drawing on the left that kicked my drawing's bootie.
Check out my portrait of Caleb and Mallory on the right.
And Ammon's amazing drawing on the left that kicked my drawing's bootie.





5 comments:
sigh... the things i'm missing out on this year.. because i'm lazy.. dang musical.. and dang regionals. and dang lunch with friends. and dang... i don't know what else. haha. uh.
haley.stew.
i love you.
someday i will write you a fantastic song all about haley.stew and how it's so... de.lish.
:P
You and I need to have more crazy awesome adventures. It's been too long... just sayin'
Lyssa
Um.... where do you get your denim shorts... because they are SUPER CUTE and I want some.
P.S. I love you.
P.S. I just noticed that you used "Oh hey" in the little part describing you off to the side. Like I saw it before but it never registered until right now. I'm taking partial credit for that.
Lyssa
Dude Haley, update this thang.
Post a Comment