I'm not even going to try and explain myself.
There is so much to say.
So much I wish I could write down.
But they say a picture's worth a thousand words right??
I feel the need to catch up.
Since my journal writing isn't the sharpest i'm going to just keep on bloggin'
yesh.
So what time is it!?
Catch up time!
SQUEEEEE!!!!
The following post has a special place in my heart.
Les Miserables.
A play that consumed eight weeks of my senior year.8 weeks of rehearsals.
8 weeks of incredible music.8 weeks of mischief.
8 weeks with my favorite people in the world.
Your average high school girl's dream.
So here's a recap.
A top 10 recap.
Of course i could probably make a top 103 reacp.
I don't want to blow up your brains.
Of course i could probably make a top 103 reacp.
I don't want to blow up your brains.
10. I shall never forget this rehearsals.
It ran from one in the afternoon to 11:30 PM.
That's 10 1/2 solid hours of rehearsing.
As you can see we made the choir room our home
complete with blankets, pillows, food, homework, games, etc.
9.Who can forget that blessed smell of burnt hair.
One of my favorite times, was when everyone would do their hair and makeup
together before each show.
The amount of makeup and haze of hairspray was almost too much to bear.
Maybe that's why we were always so giddy.
Good times in this dressing room.
8.May I present the kaylarley family.
Kayloney, Karla, Haley.
We are an unstoppoable beggar family.
We beat up other beggars on weekends.
During the beggars scene, we'd always start cracking up
so our technique was to cough pathetically all beggar-like
to cover it up.
Worked everytime.
7.My hobbit cloak.
Yes, i got a hobbit cloak.
Me and my cloak had never ending fun.
I felt so mysterious walking backstage in it.
I also am Legolas.
Nobigdeal.
I'm going to miss my cloak, lots.
6.I loved being in costume.
It was like a giant dress up party.
Every. Day.
And we all know how much i love dressing up.
I was in heaven.
But not only did we have our stage costumes
but 2 whole closets full of random costumes at our disposal.
Again. Heaven.

5. Seth Arbizu.
He is the next Chris Farely I swear.
He can quote any movie by heart.
Voices and all.
And might i say, his death scene was the most entertaing.
Ask me and i'll show you sometime.

4. It's safe to say that the majority of my favorite moments
during these 8 weeks happend while
we were NOT rehearsing.
I'm pretty sure we've explored every inch of Shepard Auditorium,
napped in every napping space imaginable,
went through more water bottles than sands of the sea,
chair raced till our thighs ached,
spied on the flirtings of close friends,
and laughed till we cried.
gah.
I heart it.
3.This boy.
Need I say more?
Well i probably need to,
but I'm not going to.
tough:)
2.Like I've said before
I got to spend eight weeks with the people i love most.
I really don't think it gets any better then that.
And i mean doing les mis.
LES MIS!!!!
I'd be jealous too.....
1. Nothing could beat performances.
3 of the most amazing nights of my life.
I can't tell you how lucky i felt to be apart of something
like this.
I just wish it'd all come back......
BUT IN THE MEANTIME.
MORE UPDATES!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment