Friday, January 8, 2010

Things that makest me happy :)

So you see, the other day I went to Steve's Krazy Sub to get some grub with Kymber.
My very good buddies Sam and Taylor work there, and definately know how to hook up a girl with a good sammich.
We ordered our subs, say goodbye, then left.
As i pulled out my sub out of my bag, i busted up laughing
Cause I found this:

Sam used to be my old seminary partner and called me Witchcraft....long story.....and use to draw pictures of me as a witch, all over my semiary journal.
Brought back happy memories.
and here's what was on Kymber's sub:
Made my day :)
Here are some other things that make me smile.
This photo.
Steph and I on Christmas morning.
We both got silly nerd glasses for Christmas so that morning we hope on my electric scooter
and rode around the neighborhood in this getup singing Christmas songs to the people of 7th place and Draper.
You wish you could have seen us.

This movie:
AH!!!! I love it SO MUCH!
I saw it two days in a row.
Loved the music. Loved the characters. Loved the story.
I love Disney movies.
And guess what????
.
.
.
.
.
.
ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

that always makes me happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you sent me that picture. It makes me happy too:)

Lyssa