Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bang-a-rang.

You know, I could do a whole little recap of 2009, but i don't wanna bore ya'll to death.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great year.

One of the hardest years of my life thus far.

Yet, still a great year.

I learned more in '09 that I can even begin to describe.

And now I'm moving on.

2010.

Bring it on baby. This is my year. :)


And now, I present to you, My holiday season.




Every year during the holidays, we have a homeroom Holiday Doors contest.

Yes, that is my teacher, Mr. Ide's face as Buddy the Elf.

I thought it was quite hilarious.


Now, this is my gingerbread house that i made on a date, it was a contest against the other couple, and i think it is only obvious that we were declared the winner.







Now here is a gingerbread house that i recieved as a gift from Nick and Karla.

As you can see, it is a aztec pyrimid with and sacrificial altar on the top.

Thanks guys.

Speaking of gifts, I also got a stocking with the Tri-force on it from Caleb.

And a box of chickens from a "secret" santa.

And a Hermione wand from Nick.

I think I'm set for life


Here's all my amigas at our annual Christmas gift exchange.

It's just another excuse for us to act wacko and eat food.


Emphasis on the wacko.



And somehow we always end up playing some weird games.
Don't even ask.



HOORAY FOR CHRISTMAS EVE!!

Here be Natalie and I in out matching Pjs. Compliments of target.

Don't judge.


I had an AMAZING Christmas, lots of food and lots of family.

And guess what!? We're going on the Disney Cruise!

I'm flippin' excited, yet also flippin scared to fly in a plane.

Gah.......

I just had to post a picture of the fabulous meal above. My cousin Landon came and stayed the night at our house this past Saturday night, so Sunday my dad put us in charge of dinner.
And using just what we had in the fridge, we pulled of pineapple chicken with rice and garlic bread. Um, it was scruptious. We are natural born chef's i guess.



I also just must take this moment to annouce, I hung up my chandlier!!! SQUEEEE!!!!

It's been sitting in my closet for the past year, but i finally put my foot down, & got 'er hung up.

We went down to Thatcher the day after Christmas for our family party and family pictures.

Here is some pictures of me and Joey and Landon. Joey and Landon are a day apart, and then I am sixth months younger, but anyways here's our traditional "senior" pictures, even though joey already graduated.

I was falling off okay?




Have an amazing day :)


No comments: