Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Major update continued.....

For Thanksgiving, we went down to Thatcher. That morning we ran/jogged/walked the turkey trot. I mostly walked....I mean come on its Thanksgiving, who runs?
It was very cold and windy.



And now I give you WINTER FORMAL:
Winter formal has always been my favorite, probably because i get to plan it, I'm not gonna lie, I hate it when boys plan. Bless their hearts.
Anyways, I asked Juan Zazueta.
We had more fun then a little kid at Disneyland.....okay well almost.

For our day activity we made a CD at my uncles recording studio so for our album cover we had to wear ugly sweaters of course.
Everyone looked HILARIOUS.
Love it :)
There will be more pictures when i get them.
Afterwards we went to my house to eat, play games, and watch Home Alone.
OH yeah, and we learned the Haka.
You know you go to Westwood when you learn the Haka at school dances.
Awesome.
The AMAZING Sarah Love took our pictures once again, she really does an incredible job.
We took our pictures at the Wright House, gorgeous!
Here's just a sneak of what she did.
I LOVE this picture of Nick and Stephanie, its like they are going on an adventure to Narnia.
I want to go.
So I think me and Juan took like ONE serious picture.
No joke.
Here it is.
OKay maybe two,
But whats the fun in that???
We had our little brothers serve our dinner.
Soup and bread bowls baby.
Don't they look adorable???
After dinner we had almost two hours before the dance, so we killed time by playing signs. Oh my heck hilarious.
Everyone got super into it and soon we were all slap happy. YES!
OH, and i locked my keys in the car before the dance.
Awesome!!

Never fear, Shelby retrieved the spare from my house so in no time we were breakin' it down at the dance. Juan and I dance battled Shelby and Jeff, we won. Duh.
I heart Winter Formal.
















3 comments:

Katy said...

Seriously. What IS the fun in serious pictures?

You are a hot sexy babe Haley. LOVE the dress!

Anonymous said...

Umm... No mention of your awesome most devoted blog stalker amazing wonderful friend who hooked you up so you could take your pictures at the Wright House? Really Haley? haha just kidding loves

Lyssa

Annamarie said...

Oh Haley. You picked a beautiful date. haha You looked like you had tons of fun! Sadies...we should be in the same group. :)