Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Behold, I return. ( MAJOR blog update)

Hi there.....sorry its been like a gazillion years....school.....need I say more. But HEY! Its over! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm rather excited. Anyways, lots to catch up to do.
Let me share with you what I have been so busy with this fabulous past couple months
Thats right. Months.

Homecoming: ( really Haley?)


Well for spirit week they had a character day and i made my own Alice in Wonderland costume in which i was rather pleased with.

As I said earlier, much earlier, I was part of the Homecoming royalty which was tons of fun, I got to be embarrassed through videos, slideshows, parades, and assemblys. Haha, nah but really it was so much fun. Here's some of the royalty, a car was late to the parade so we all piled into one.

All my family was there to support me that night. Grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle, and my parents. I definately have the best family. :)

So I didn't really get any pictures from the dance, i still haven't gotten them from my date. So yeah......But here is Charity with Demitrious. I believe this pictures depicts them the whole night. He being a goofball, her smiling and laughing at everything. It was quite a sight to see.


The group :) My cousin Landon ( far left) went with my friend Shelby, and it was awesome being at a dance with him, however crazy he may be.


All in all, good times.

UPDATE TO BE CONTINUED...........



No comments: