Here's to a very random post.
Here's all the the juicy juice of my life at moment
with little happinesses thrown in. :)
So october break.....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Finally.
I've been in need of a break for quite some time.
When that school bell rang today I was just a little to exccited.
Cause guess what i have planned for next week!?!?
Nothing.
That's right.
Nothing.
Doesn't that sound beautiful.
Okay, well the trek is next week and I'm freaking out a little....
I'll deal with that when it comes.
So I got asked to Homecoming. Perty excited, even though its still forever away.
And that means a new dress!!
But srsly. Why do they make it so blasting difficult to find a cute one?
I mean really.
I've looked everywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Speaking of homecoming...I got nominated for Homecoming Queen.
I didn't even think people knew my name.
I feel pretty special :)
I got a new scarf!!!!!!
It's delcious.
And at Payless too.
Who'd of thought.
Michael Buble's CD came out today.
Oh I do love him.
And his CD's fan-freakintastic.
BAH!!
Pam and Jim are married!
The Office last night was da best ( Nacho Libre accent)
So I found this site: www.mylifeisaverage.com
Oh my cheese its hilarious.
Go to it.
The amazing Sarah Love is taking my pictures tomorrow with her snazzy new camera.
She is m-azing and uber talented.
I can't wait!!
So, I bought this candle and it smells like cinnamon rolls and pumkins.
Gah.......its divine.
Life is good to me :)
Here's all the the juicy juice of my life at moment
with little happinesses thrown in. :)
So october break.....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Finally.
I've been in need of a break for quite some time.
When that school bell rang today I was just a little to exccited.
Cause guess what i have planned for next week!?!?
Nothing.
That's right.
Nothing.
Doesn't that sound beautiful.
Okay, well the trek is next week and I'm freaking out a little....
I'll deal with that when it comes.
So I got asked to Homecoming. Perty excited, even though its still forever away.
And that means a new dress!!
But srsly. Why do they make it so blasting difficult to find a cute one?
I mean really.
I've looked everywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Speaking of homecoming...I got nominated for Homecoming Queen.
I didn't even think people knew my name.
I feel pretty special :)
I got a new scarf!!!!!!
It's delcious.
And at Payless too.
Who'd of thought.
Michael Buble's CD came out today.
Oh I do love him.
And his CD's fan-freakintastic.
BAH!!
Pam and Jim are married!
The Office last night was da best ( Nacho Libre accent)
So I found this site: www.mylifeisaverage.com
Oh my cheese its hilarious.
Go to it.
The amazing Sarah Love is taking my pictures tomorrow with her snazzy new camera.
She is m-azing and uber talented.
I can't wait!!
So, I bought this candle and it smells like cinnamon rolls and pumkins.
Gah.......its divine.
Life is good to me :)
6 comments:
Dillard's! they have so many!
I agree...Dillards was where i got a bunch of my semi-formal dresses.
Haley, I love how we speak the same gibberish interjections, such as BAH! and Gah! This pleases me. Also, it pleases me that you quote Nacho. And so I will quote him as well:
"Beneath the clothes, we find the man. Beneath the man, we find...his...nucleus."
Yay for blogging!!!
P.S. See my blog for my feelings toward Michael Buble.
Aaannndddd...please post your pictures that Sarah took ASAP!!
And congratulations on being a Homecoming queen nominee :) You go girl.
And. I got all my dresses at AZ Bridal. LOVE it.
And I'm jealous of your week-long October break. Don't worry. At Christmas time, I will let you be jealous of my 6 week break.
That's all.
Uh, DUH you got nominated for Homecoming Queen! You're only the coolest kid to ever grace Westwood High. :) Congrats suger-muffin! You're amazing.
Seriously, why wouldn't you be nominated for Homecoming Queen? We need to have a party to celebrate something soon. How bout a "I've survived two months in the city" party?!
Haha oh Haley how I love you! Life does sound quite grand for you!!
Of course you got nominated for Homecoming Queen! I wasn't surprised at all :)
Oh MY Goodness Jim and Pam!!!! oh the joy that filled my heart during that episode!! and Nacho Libre is a boss! :)
Your blog is so cute! love it!! Love you!
Post a Comment