Thursday, September 17, 2009

Music Favs. <3

Mkay, so my iPod always has a playlist on it in which i listen to
fifty times a day, until i love so much i'm tired of it.
Well I've been doin' some iTunes browsing lately
And I've colected quite the playlist.
So, I thought I'd share some of my music crushes righta now.


{Zee Avi}
Um love her.
She's from a little island near Malaysia and got famous from posting
videos on YouTube.
She has an amazing voice.
Check our ALL her songs, they are ALL fabulous.


{Regina Spektor}
I"ve long since loved Regina Spektor
So for those of you who have never heard her music.
Please do.
She just came out with a new album Far which I love.
Some Regina greats are Samson, On The Radio, Eet, Fidelity, The Call,
Blue Lips, Laughing With
...



{Priscilla Ahn}
Probably one of my favorite new discoveries.
I first came upon her watching one of her music videos.
I was hooked.
She has one of those laid back, sing along with voices,
mostly every song backed with acoustic guitar and piano.
Love her.
I recommend her album Good Day.


{Landon Pigg}
Before you judge him by his name, and nasty hair
first listen to his music.
I adore his song, Falling in Love At A Coffee Shop.
He also does some Frank Sinatra covers.
Tis amazing.


{Owl City}
You want happy music?
Listen to Owl City.
If Relient k and Postal Service had a baby, it would be Owl City.
Fireflies and Hot Air Balloon
Great Songs.
Great music.


{Lisa Mitchell}

Gah. I heart her.
She was a contestant on Australia Idol and
her music is super quirky. I loves it.
But its so sad, cause only like five of her songs are available on iTunes.
I can only hope they'll let me buy more.

{Demi Lovato}
Tis true.
I really do like a bunch of the stuff on her new CD.
The song Catch Me and Here We Go Again are my favs.


{Jason Reeves}
Found out about him from Sarah Love.
Thank you dear Sarah.
He's mmMAZING.



{Minnutes}
Heard one of their songs on a commercial.
Loved it loved it.
Their motto is Happy Music for a Sad World.
AND they sing a song all about ice cream.
Um, who doesn't love ice cream??



{Colbie Caillat}


Just came out with a new album, Breakthrough
in which she sings with Jason Reeves. ( see Senor Reeves above)
Oh how i love it.
They're voices go together like peanut butter and jelly.
No. Really. They do.



{Chase Coy}
Does he look like a little boy?
Chyes.
Is his music fantastic?
Chyes.
I do love me some acoustic guitar.



{Joshua Radin}

Oh boy, I can't even tell you how much i love his music.
He's so chill and has a song for everything.
So talented.
I especially love Sky which he sings with Ingrid Michaelson.
Check him out.


{Feist}

Her album The Reminder= fabulous.
My personal favorites are 1234 and I Feel It All.
Musical genius.
Again love her quirkyness.

{Michael Buble}
You can never do wrong with a bit of Buble.
I've been listening to his single I Haven't Met You Yet over and over
He has a new album coming October 9th which i'm dying for.


Welp there you have it, just a smidgeon of my music loves.
Check em out and tell me what you think!!

2 comments:

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

you girrrl are very welcome for introducing you to the musical genius.. and my all time favorite: JASON REEEEEEVES! his music is delish. and i love plenty of these artists and i will have to check out the ones i do not know! thanks mucho! <3

{this is us} said...

Oh Haley. You should blog more so that I have fun things to read when I am bored being a college student. And also, I dig these tunes. They're pretty rad. The end.