You see, my adorable friend Sarah Love is trying to start up her own photography business,
and let me just say, she is well on her way.
She's ridiculously talented and I just adore her.
I was lucky enough to be one of her "models" and do a shoot.
Behold, some of the pictures.
I do like them.
Although I am being a goofus in some of them.
She did a fantastic job.
Oh, and i have to turn in some pictures for the Homecoming slideshow and I wanna use one of these, but I'm having trouble choosing.
What do you think???

















5 comments:
Those are SUPER CUTE!!! I vote numero 11. I want her to do mine!! Props to Sarah for being so talented, and props to Haley for being so gorgeous!!
Um.... hi, you're gorgeous in ALL OF THEM! I stinkin love you Baley. My favorites are 4, 5, 7, 11, 14, 17... and just all of them. You're so hot right now...
"I'm bringin' sexy back. YEAH!" - Justin Timberlake
Haley, you were the inspiration behind that song. Justin told me.
I really like the ones where you're laying on your stomache. Miss Model you.
Wow you are such a babe! Sorry I've been slacking as your most devoted blog stalker. I vote a jumping one for sure because it screams you and then 3, 10, 13, and 17. Just my opinion if that counts for anything. And it better...
Lyssa
Post a Comment