I don't know what it is about fall....I just love it.
Okay. Well maybe its because the weather is actually bearable
Or maybe because that means time for scarves and blankets and fires and pumpkins and soups and homemade bread and
caramel apples and spiced cider and hot chocolate....
Oh hey, that's why I love fall so much :)
Okay. Well maybe its because the weather is actually bearable
Or maybe because that means time for scarves and blankets and fires and pumpkins and soups and homemade bread and
caramel apples and spiced cider and hot chocolate....
Oh hey, that's why I love fall so much :)

So i got hot chocolate for the first time this year on friday.
And of course i loaded it with cinnamon hazelnut
and french vanilla creamer....nummy :)
It made my tummy happy.
OH! OH! And i survived the trek!
I was not excited for it in the slightest.
Honestly, i didn't think i was going to make it home alive.
So i can say, that was probably the hardest thing i've ever done,
but it was SOO worth it.
Nothing like a trek to make beef jerky taste like heaven.
Although, hardtack will never taste like heaven....
I'll put up some pictures at a later date.
I just finished reading the Hunger Games.
Read it in a day and a half.
It's about time I find a book like that.
I dig.
Please read it.
Going to bed at 11:30 everynight is bad for me...
This week's been crazy and will continue to be so until homecoming is over. But i'm so excited for this weekend.
Tomorrow i get to ride in a nice car and wave to people in a parade and do the same thing around the football field. Joy.
I don't even have a dress to wear yet.
I wish i was a cheerleader and could just wear my uniform..bah.
SO i have this problem where i plan to get stuff done and then i never do.
Does anyone suffer with the same condition??
Like, I"ll have a work-free afternoon, and i plan to clean my room catch up on homework and such but NO.
Something always interupts.
I guess it partly my fault, i often choose that "something"
that comes up.
Oh Haley.....why are you Queen Procastination??
Even now, i should be doing my laundry and doing physics homework and here i sit blogging....
I think i better go.
3 comments:
I do the exact same thing Haley. But I don't think it's a Palmer thing because my mom is the exact opposite of a procrastinator. Something that helps me is to make lists that you can check off. Checking things off is a happy feeling.
Haley! I've decided that maybe you need to write a blog post about my deep thoughts. Just an idea...
Lyssa
Dear Haley,
Update your blog.
With love,
Katy
Post a Comment