Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ha-ha-ha Happy Birfday Alyssa!!

My Dearest Alyssa.
Today is your birthday.
Congrats on making it this far.
As my most devoted blog stalker, it is my duty to devote this post to you.
So whoever else reads this....I don't really care. ( but i still love you)
This one's for Alyssa.


Alyssa, I don't really know how we got to be friends. But I flippin glad we did.
I love that you were always there during the summer, and that we had all those crazy adventures.
We are pretty good at making music videos too.


You give the best hugs.
Sometimes they even hurt a little.


You make good faces. Faces that make me happy.
And you love Harry Potter, that also makes me happy.


You let me have your front door.
That was most generous of you.



You are buff. And have beautiful silky hair.


You have gorgeous pearly whites, and the BEST sense of humor.


You love Chinese food. And Chinese people.
OH hey! Me too!!


Um, you throw the best dress up parties.
Just sayin.
And you have killer dance moves.
Ugh, oh how i envy you.


The original Excited Face.
Makes me laugh everytime.


You're an amazing friend, someone i never have to be afraid to talk to.
I think its impossible for me to be in a bad mood around you.


You have rare, special talents...
like lighting matches with your zipper.
Uh huh.


I loves you Alyssa Dale.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Haley. I will always treasure that blog post. Thank you so much, it was amazing. I love you. We need to hang out more. Indeed.

Love,
Lyssa

Anonymous said...

By the way, I think my goal in pictures is to see how large I can make my mouth.