Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Keep moving forward....

Yes. It is really me. I didn't die. But summer did. It was murdered by school. Therefore, why i have been missing for a month. Okay, okay school really isn't that bad. I'm a senior. Woot. And i only have five classes which mean after lunch i just have choir and can go home. I was planning on this being my homework, clean up time....yeah right. Instead i just come home, stuff my face, and lay on my bed with my ipod playing.
It's very nice.
And very not productive.
Yay me.

So, yeah schools perty good.
Finally i have ALL good teachers, not ones whose mission in life is to make me fail.
One's that actually teach.
Can i get a hallelujah??

Anywhoo.....I've done some strange activities lately:

Flour fight. Who thought hitting people with flour filled with panty hose could be so much fun.
Note: Flour in your eyes is not comfortable. At all.



Stephanie Ann Hunt, my bestest friend, finished her summer school
Espanol class, and since I was so very proud of her SO
me and Nicholas made her beautiful melty crayon masterpieces.
The one above was our favorite.
And nick looks high.



One of the last nights of summer, hanging out playing games at the Merrils
Good times.
Jeff telling fortunes.
Great times.




Senior status.
Boo-ya.


These are my friends, and oh how i love them.
I love how we can do crazy things and not a single one of us cares what everyone else will think.
We have some fun times.
Last weekend we all went on a group date,
bought outfits for each other at goodwill, did each others hair, ate pizza on my roof, and walked to the park to play.
Enjoy.

Notice my amazing spiderman leggings. Legit.

My date and I with our strangely attractive awesome glasses.
Yes, i already know. I can make some pretty ugly faces.


Sarah-my-Love took all our pictures with her snazzy new camera.
WE went a little camera crazy, but i won't bore you with motherloads of photos.


Random thought, but i'm super happy that my cousins moved back from Mexico.
Me and summer have way too much fun.

Ciao!







3 comments:

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

this makes me depressed that summer is over.. even though i hated summer. hahaha. i love your blog.decal. so fun. :]

p.s. i love your freaking guts.
and you're a babe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally posting again. I was getting sick of looking at the same thing every time I checked your blog. Just kidding. But seriously, I'm like your most devoted blog stalker. We need to hang out. Lots of love,

Alyssa

Molli loves Tyler said...

Um, hi. I think we're soul-mates. Your dress-ups made me so happy. Especially the pink polka-dotted dress on that one girl cause I totally had one just like it. And I wish I could make funny faces as good as you.
P.S. I love you.