Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I adore weekends.

They never seem to come fast enough.
And before you know it, they're over.
What the heck?
BUT thank goodness for them.
This past weekend in particular was the kind that i live for.
Relaxing, enjoyable, and homework free.
( ok well I THOUGHT it was homework free, until i found out Monday morning, so for Friday and Saturday, I was in a most enjoyable state of bliss)

{Friday}

Some good ol' one-on-one time with Ms. Charity Fuller.
Something I'd been lacking.
We spent the afternoon picking up peaches for my mom in Gilbert, so we just talked and jammed out in car, getting lost a bit, laughing our heads off.

We took the long way home and stopped by Fresh & Easy. Why?
Good question.
But since both of us had been sick recently we bought ourselves some scrumptious butternut
squash soup. It was delightful.

Next stop, Tempe Marketplace.
We window shopped, wandered through Barnes and Noble looking at all the books.
Ah....i love books....
Smelled every single thing there was to smell in Bath and Body Works.
They have some delicious smelling candles let me tell ya.
Then finished off with cookies from Paradise Bakery
Mmmmm.....

We stopped for gas a QT, changed into game day shirts and drove to Mesa High
for the second half of the Westwood football game.
The game was eh........yeah it was lame, therefore we didn't linger long.
Being sooo slap happy by this time we just went home,
laid on the coaches and laughed till our stomachs hurt because of our slap-happiness
I do love Charity.

{Saturday}

Woke up too early.
Got a ride from Kymber to work.
Love you Kymber.
Worked from 9-5.
Much too long, but its money, and i need i car, and my job is fun.
So why am I complaining?

Went wtih some friends to watch Hannah Akers perform
in a band with her brother.
Super cool.
Hannah's m-azing.

Went to Diana's birthday party.
Showed up to her house.
No one's there.
It was at the Lehi Stake Center.
My bad.
Had such a fun time at her party, just hung out, ate food, danced, and chatted with all my buddies.
Doesn't get better then that.

{Sunday}

First day I've been able to sleep in since i don't know, forever.
It was glorious.
Sunday dinners.
Divine.
Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Scrumptiously delicious.

Ah weekends.....

Only 3 more days.


2 comments:

Katy said...

Ah Haley. You make me laugh. I love your dry wit.

You should be a writer. Seriously. Consider it my dear.

See you at work. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm yeah. Weekends rock. Except for when I don't get to see you which is like every single weekend.

Lyssa