Monday, July 6, 2009

My 5 year-old best friend.

Let me introduce you to my best friend, Summer. She's my cousin and the cutest five year old you'll ever meet. Even though we're 12 years apart, we still have as much fun as anyone...maybe even more. :) For the fourth we went up to Show Low and I finally got to see her and the rest of her family because they've been living in Mexico. Let's just say we had some pretty good time this weekend.


Isn't she the cutest??



While waiting for the fireworks it got a bit chilly so she wanted to wear Grammie's jacket, but she left it hanging on the chair and wrapped it around herself. She could play for the NFL with this picture.





It is offical, I have more pictures of Summer on my phone then any other person. It was our entertainment on car rides. Here's just a couple.



Love you summer!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be you 16-year-old best friend with dark, curly hair who plays softball and has a birthday in September?

Anonymous said...

Oh, btw that was Alyssa. As is this. Who else?

Unknown said...

Duh lyssa, I think i shall make a blog post, just about you, yes thats right. YOu.

shelbies said...

hey P.S. i love you quote under your name it is very inspiring!!yes thats right i said inspiring! and your cousin is a doll!

Unknown said...

Shelbies, I'm glad I could be your inspiration. Cause often times. You are mine.:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Haley, you make me feel so loved. What did I ever do to deserve a friend like you?

Lyssa