Monday, July 27, 2009

Lazy days of summer.

Its been a perty laid back couple weeks, its those weeks that you wanna do stuff cause you can tell that something wicked this way comes, and that something is school. I'm not going to speak any more on that dreadful subject. Anywhoo, here's what i've been up to.
A little late night party in Wal-mart, nothing better. Above is thomas and michael jousting.
Right as Thomas is about to go he screams, "For Narnia!!!!!!!!!" It was the greatest.
As was the look from the wal-mart lady




We've recently been redoing our bathroom and we couldn't find any curtains to match, so i whipped out the sewing machine and voila! Yeah. I'm pretty proud of myself.





Charity Christine Fuller.
I love her.
















For mutual we had a Harry Potter Party in honor of the midnight showing. It was complete with licorice wands, fizzy pops, cauldron cakes, dry-ice, Harry Potter trivia, and sorting by Sis. Standage, the Harry Potter guru.











A couple of weeks ago I took my senior pictures for the yearbook and after i was all done the guy asked me if i wanted any more taken, I just wanted one more. A jumpy one. He was like, " um...ok...." Little did he know it would be truly awesome. I love it.












Yay for Harry Potter midnight showing!!!!




GO Gryfindor!!!
I loved the movie, saw it twice in one week. Harry Potter is a wonderful thing.



Last Saturday we were planning on going to this dance to meet some people from EFY, we looked it up on Map Quest, and were set to go. Turns out we got the wrong address so we drove around for two hours and never found it. But its ok, we had fun anyways and went to QT instead, not a bad alternative. These are our we-just-got-lost-for-a-very-long-time faces.
I never want to see Lindsey Rd. again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no stupid pictures of me in this one. I guess that means we haven't hung out on gone crazy in a while. We should fix that.

Lyssa

Unknown said...

lyssa why has it been ages since I have seen you? And why did you not come to my ward today????? I miss you quite terribly. Please call me this week. And sorry about camping. I was feeling like cat poop. I love you

Haley

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wanted to come to your ward today but Tate and Janie were both sick so my dad stayed home during our Sacrament meeting then my mom went home and my dad went to your ward and I had to watch the kids. I was so bummed. I will see you this week when I'm not swamped with girls camp preparations. But I think I see myself in the background of the Harry Potter picture so I feel a little better.

Lyssa