Sunday, June 21, 2009

My two week spiritual high...

The past two weeks have been perty spectacular. Sure, they involved lots of sugar and no sleep, but that makes everything better if you ask me. Of course i'm talking about girl's camp and EFY!!! I learned so much and made so many new friends, it would take an eternity to tell you everything so I won't torture you with all the details. I'll condense the best i can. Enjoy :)
Oh and sorry the pictures are out of order.
I blame the stupid uploader.


Me and Anna-banana the last night, she's a babe. It was so fun having her and Stephanie up there, we sure had a blast.


Stephanie Ann, she also is smokin hott. :]



One of our company's favorite was to pass the time was playing Ninja, basically it is a game where you get to make ninja poses and make weird noises. Inteness I tell you, oh so intense.




David was our adopted man couselor while our real one was at a funeral the first two days, He was a crack-up. If you ever needed to be entertained, you just needed to find David and he would be doing something bizarrely awesome. Oh and he tried to learn everyone's names. Now THATS awesome.


*
**
****
*
*
I adore this kid right hur'. Zach is one of the most hilarious kids i know. I met him cause he was friends with one of the kids in my group. One of the Vegas boys :) And check out his shirt. It says, Dear John, nothing runs like a girl. Don't ya just love it?? ....yeah thought so



Charity my love. No one makes me smile and wanna be better like Charity Christine Fuller does. Her and I had THE most amazing time together.




Girlies on pizza night!! Our company was amazingly amazing. All of us girls got along So good. No fighting, no drama. And I don't know about you, but i'm a big fan of no drama. And our couselor was perfect, Amanda was super sweet, so chill and super funny.



Us all dressed up and lookin perty. Good lookin bunch of kids if you ask me. :) Watch YOURSELF!!! best group ever..........ever.



I <3 EFY ;)


ANd now to Girl's camp....



Yeah.....spandex+girls camp= pure joy

Behold our aerobic outfits of awesomeness.....be jealous.


Yay for cupcakes with frosting that stains!!! So Hannah smashed it in my face and when i went to wash it off it looked like i had a pink five o'clock shadow. Yeah, I scrubbed my face for like twenty minutes that night. But the cupcakes made me SOO happy, they looked like the came straight out of Hook.



And girls camp would have been so dull if it weren't for Justine, I had a blast with her, her and her randomness. We love girls camp :)



And to top it off, my teal skinny jeans. A gift from Justine.....who knew jeans could be so magical.
( don't you love my light-socket, frizzball hair and crocs. I was rockin up at camp. )

The end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Haley! Look how cute you are! Even after too much sugar and no sleep. We had fun at EFY fo sho. I'm pretty much black. You should post about our crazy in THE room argument cuz it rocked. True story. Yay for our good, crazy times and for more to come.

Alyssa

P.S. I'm like your most devoted blog stalker

Unknown said...

Bahaha!!! Oh Alyssa Dale, how i love you. Agreed, your the blackest not black person i know. Oh our argument, that was the greatest. GOod thing you stalk my blog cause freakin NO ONE else does!! what would i do without you?? And when are we going to play at the Wright house?? love you

Haley

Anonymous said...

Wright House next Thursday. Sound good? I'll talk to Granny and make sure it's okay. That should make for a good time.

Lyssa

Molli loves Tyler said...

Okay, a.) this whole time I had NO IDEA you had a blog!!!! I just thought you had a google account and that's how you commented! I'm so happy now that I found your blog! And b.) that counselor in your picture "David" was my buddy when I was an EFY counselor. He's simply awesome, I totally agree with you.
P.S. I love you. (like the movie)