So the past few days I've been sitting at home with some sorta flu/cold/strep throat/stupid thing just feeling sorry for myself. I've realized this is not a good cure. So i thought I'd take a minute and think about all the things I'm loving right now. Enjoy :)
1. New haircuts.
I love how my hair feels after. Its actually healthy and managable
and I love how the salon shampoo smell lingers for a couple days.
1. New haircuts.
I love how my hair feels after. Its actually healthy and managable
and I love how the salon shampoo smell lingers for a couple days.
2. Agua
My best friend right now. I drink like a gallon a day and nothing makes me feel better then water. And living in AZ you have to be grateful for water. Nothing better then jumping into an ice cold pool.
My best friend right now. I drink like a gallon a day and nothing makes me feel better then water. And living in AZ you have to be grateful for water. Nothing better then jumping into an ice cold pool.

3. Peaches :)
Mmmmmm I love them so much.
My favorite time of year is when we get the box from Utah and srsly I eat three for every meal.
Plus four in between each meal.
And peach pie. Gah. My mouth is watering.
Mmmmmm I love them so much.
My favorite time of year is when we get the box from Utah and srsly I eat three for every meal.
Plus four in between each meal.
And peach pie. Gah. My mouth is watering.

4. Dress up Parties.
There is just something about random dress up parties that put you in the
craziest mood. Hence I love Goodwill.
I also love how Stephanie ALWAYS wear the cheetah dress.
Which is a shirt on her now.
There is just something about random dress up parties that put you in the
craziest mood. Hence I love Goodwill.
I also love how Stephanie ALWAYS wear the cheetah dress.
Which is a shirt on her now.
5. Winter/Fall Food.
Sweet potatoes. Pumpkin cookies. Gingerbread cake. Creamy green beans.
Rolls. Stew. Ham and potatoes. Cranberry Jello. Candy cane ice cream.
Cinnamon bread. Homemade cookies. Hot chocolate.
Need i continue????
Sweet potatoes. Pumpkin cookies. Gingerbread cake. Creamy green beans.
Rolls. Stew. Ham and potatoes. Cranberry Jello. Candy cane ice cream.
Cinnamon bread. Homemade cookies. Hot chocolate.
Need i continue????
6. Christmas/ Christmas trees.
I'm probably Christmas's biggest fan.
And i love nothing more then the smell of a real Christmas tree.
Sometimes I even sleep at the bottom of the tree JUST so i can smell it as I fall asleep.
5 months to go.
I'm probably Christmas's biggest fan.
And i love nothing more then the smell of a real Christmas tree.
Sometimes I even sleep at the bottom of the tree JUST so i can smell it as I fall asleep.
5 months to go.
7. Adele
I kinda love her right now.
She is like a British Regina Spektor and I'm in love with her music right now.
Please look her up.
I kinda love her right now.
She is like a British Regina Spektor and I'm in love with her music right now.
Please look her up.

8. David Archuleta
Yeah. Yeah. Make fun of me I don't care.
He's a cutie and I love his songs.
My husband will have a voice like him and will sing me to sleep.
( i wish.)
Yeah. Yeah. Make fun of me I don't care.
He's a cutie and I love his songs.
My husband will have a voice like him and will sing me to sleep.
( i wish.)

9. My snowglobe
My dad went to New York a few months ago
and i told him the only thing i wanted him to bring me back
was a snowglobe.
My father never fails.
My snow globe makes me happy.
My dad went to New York a few months ago
and i told him the only thing i wanted him to bring me back
was a snowglobe.
My father never fails.
My snow globe makes me happy.
10. Rain.
I love waking up to this
*
*
****
**
*
I love waking up to this
*
*
****
**
*
11. My shampoo
I've discovered a new favorite.
Herbal Essence Hydrolicious
It smells nummy and makes my hair feel fabulous.

12. My new iTouch
My goal of the summer was to by a new ipod
cause I'd been music-less since January.
I love it.
That is all.
My goal of the summer was to by a new ipod
cause I'd been music-less since January.
I love it.
That is all.

13. The beach
I don't think there is any place I'd rather be at this second then the beach.
I haven't been all summer and i miss it.
When you can just sit somewhere and not do anything, yet
you are still having the best time...well thats my idea of a great place.
I don't think there is any place I'd rather be at this second then the beach.
I haven't been all summer and i miss it.
When you can just sit somewhere and not do anything, yet
you are still having the best time...well thats my idea of a great place.

That'd made me feel better.
I might be doing this more often.
I might be doing this more often.


3 comments:
I want FALL FOOD right now!!!!
Mmmmm. I've salivating. And by the way, thanks so much for the interior design help. :)
You forgot your awesome friend Alyssa. jk Sorry you were sick. That sucks. Feel better.
Lyssa
Post a Comment