Ya. Not this one.
My friends and I ( being the wonderful people that were are) decided we were ACTUALLY going to hang out this summer. We were ACTUALLY going to have adventures. So we've decided to document it all. After all it is our last summer as children...........but that doesn't mean we can't act like children haha
Our first adventure. Free root beer floats at Sonic. We went a little crazy with the FREE part and ate more then one a piece. Major sugar high. It also took them For-eh-ver to bring Lys and Shelbs their tots. The man was dressed like a booger. But Alyssa was VERY excited when they finally arrived.

Jeff timed this one perfectly so Shelby looks like Pinocchio.

In the process of filming a news show, particularly taking someone to the hospital because they got hit by a boy on a scooter. It was a hit and run. Caleb is in the process of choking Shelbies.

How many teenagers can you fit on my couch??? I think there's room for a few more.

So this is my door. I guess at Alyssa's house they only use the back door, but I use this one, so Alyssa was kind enough to let everyone know it was mine.

Our girls day! We saw UP again! but this time in 3-D . What can we say? We love that movie.

I love Alyssa. Just sayin.

Swimming at Shelby's. The water was FREEZING, to to warm up we did so crazy pool races and then tried to do this weird link arms thingy and kept miserably failing SO Jeremy broke out into the Sailor Moon theme song, gave us each a power and BAM! We did it. Yeah i was laughing so hard, I inhaled like buckets of water.

This woman is my best friend. The other morning we were gonna go ride bikes, for exercise ya know? And I open the door and Steph is in this get up. Yeah i love her. It made my day. So after grabbing my insane outfit we rode around, not much exercise involved, and played at the park.

We have fun around here. :)

I love you summer.
P.S More adventures to come
P.S.S I will try and put up some videos but they take forever and a half to load.
3 comments:
Haha, I love us! We're the best!
I don't think the original excited face will ever be able to be duplicated. It's just never the same. I feel so loved.
Alyssa
Fun Summer!!! Those pictures are hot!
Post a Comment