There is so much that i could write, so many pictures i could put up, but i have constrained myself to condense the past few weeks into
13 pictures, highlights of the past couple weeks. Brace yourselves. :)
1.The end of spring break is always tragic, and this year we couldn't take it. We held a funeral in its behalf. It most touching (and ridiculous). Thank you for all that attended.
2. The kid in the hat. His name is Shane. He made our tennis trip, we went to Yuma for a match and this kid was flippin' hilarious. During his entire match he was talking to his racket, screaming, and showing off some perty stellar dance moves. I've never been so entertained at a match. Ever.
Haha and as we were leaving, we were like, "bye shane!!" and he waved back, "Good-bye sweet....uh...Girls!!" love him.
3. K so i'm terrified of ski lifts. Like deathly afraid. I turn white and get all clammy everytime. For our choir trip we went up the Palm Springs Tram and before i was bloddy terrified. It goes from
3,000-8,000 ft. ya thats high. BUt guess what!?? i didn't die!!! Shocking i know. But really i'm so proud of myself, and I'm not gonna lie, it was really fun...especially since i didn't fall into the cayon abyss.
4. Jeff Merril. He is my hero. The whole choir trip he was a hoot, so hiarious. He does a mean booty shake. I want to grow up and be just like him someday.
5. This picture. Ya i agree, its creepy. But Gart Wright is my new best friend, he's awesome. This picture also represents our motel. Um we had a party. Charity, Sarah love and I came uber prepared.
6. My face. I don't think i will EVER be able to repeat that face because i have NO clue how i did that. But in my opinion, it is awesome. And truth-uh-fully in every picture i'm making the most retarded face. Ya. I guess i'm good at making ugly faces.
7. I am also the champion of taking jumping pictures. (see photo above) And i will also attribute some of this to Charity the brilliant photographer. bahaha i luvs this picture. :)
8. Mr. harris, being the good man that he is, suprised us by letting us go to Hunnington beach!! Awesome sauce. IT was a blast. Our main mission was to find shampoo and conditioner cause at the hotel they had these taco bell hot sauce sized packets of just shampoo, and that stuff like washing your hair with dish soap. So we found a CVS but ended up buying two shampoos. silly us.
9. So on this night, i wasn't feelin' super good. I wasn't feeling super good at all. Long story short, i LOVE jeffrey and charity. Charity scratched my back for like an infinity and Jeff just kept making sure i was ok. Really, i have the best friends. Really.....really i do.
10. We got to go to Six Flags on Saturday, and even though i'm not the biggest fan of coasters i had a blast. WE were all super slap happy and hyper which as you know makes everything ten times funner then it probably is. Oh and the frozen lemonade there is divine.
11. I went on this. I strongly dislike getting dizzy and i went on this. Curses. I think i would have liked it better if i didn't think i was going to fly out the whole time......
12. I luh-huv these people. Our amazing and amazingly random group at six flags. nuff said.
13. K kinda random, but this week was AIMS and us lucky juniors didn't have to go to school on those days. AWesome. So we fingerpainted and watched Rocketman and Shelby's. Behold, my masterpiece. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment