Monday, June 1, 2009

So much too say....

My life consists of alot of crazy random things. No joke. And the past two weeks have been full of them. I mean what do you expect, it was the last couple days of school and then summer....yeah me and my friends BASICALLY go insane. Haha in a good way.


Me and Jeff are twins. I'll always walk up to jeff and we'll be wearing the exact same T-shirt. So on our first day of ditching again we were matchy matchy green square.....grey square. And of course to capture this only a jumping picture would suffice.




This is the back seat of my car, everyone just loves me i guess i wants to ride in my disgustingly disgusting van. Yeah no i don't think thats it. This is our adventure to Crazy Sub. Oh the things teenagers do for food......


Last day of school pool party. Every year its been rainy and cloudy. Geez. But still SO much fun :)
Sadly this is the only picture I have from graduation. Even though it was raining the WHOLE time, the choir still sang, we were just under what looked like a small circus tent. Haha i was also stupid enough to curl my hair, and as you can see it was flat ten minutes into the ceremony. Silly me. Graduation is a sad thing. I'm sure all the seniors were happy to be moving on, but i'm sad to be left behind. :( So many of my awesome friends were seniors and now they're gone. *sniff sniff* I spent the rest of that night at the senior graduation party. Good times.

Me and Landon entertaining ourselves before Joey's graduation. I got to ride up with Landon to Thatcher which was super fun, I love my cousins. Oh yeah I think Joey grew two feet since last time i saw him, honestly me and Landon both looked like munchkins next to him. Congrats Jofes.


This shirt is my finishing-my-ridiculous-junior-year present to myself. I rather like it :)



Last friday Westwood Honor Choir got to sing the national anthem at the D-backs game. It was incredible! We had so much stinkin fun! We rode the lightrail over there at about 3 for our sound check which gave us almost two hours to roam the park by ourselves. Awesomesauce. We had killer seats and got on TV like three times. Again i love choir.


We even had time to fit a little baseball into our exploring. We're intense.


I love Alyssa Dale. This is her excited face. I know just by looking at it, you're excited.


Sad to say, but Song i left a week ago and our house hasn't been the same without her. Its terrible. I miss my Korean. And on sunday Emre left. Again...terrible. BUt Saturday night we were all able to hang out ONE last time. Emre was someone that just always made you laught, and everything he said sounded funny with his accent, i loved it. I'm gonna miss you buddy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the excited face. What would life be without it?! I don't even look like myself in that picture. Or maybe I'm just not excited enough when I look in the mirror so I don't know what I really look like. Such a fun night! And you definitely take the most amazing jumping pictures ever. Just saying...

Alyssa

Unknown said...

I love you alyssa. Nuff said.

Jeff said...

Hey Alyssa you're wearing my shirt in the excited face picture!