Haley Baley

Monday, August 11, 2008

Escuela!!!

Well it came, the first day! I am now a junior at Westwood and I think this year is going to be awesome! I loved all my classes and can't wait to for all the fun things this year. Oh and we have an exchange student living with us for the school year! Her name is Song i and she is from Korea. I love her! She is so cute and I hope everyone gets a chance to meet her, she is also going to WW with me. I hope everyone else had an awesome first day! :)
Me and my lovely siblings, ready to take on our first day.
Song i and I!
Posted by Unknown at 5:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Oh hey, I'm Haley and this blog is dedicated to all the crazy, wonderful, random, amazing things and people in my life.

instagram

follow me.

happyness.

adventures Ammon awkward beach best friends birthday C-Big and Hales california choir craftiness December Disneyland dressing up Easter family food FTIC Goodwill happiness Harry Potter just me life love matching MCC memories missionaries movies music New Year's parties photos rain sometimes summer team awesome temple the greehouse thrift shopping throwback thursday TOMS westwood

More Blog Love

  • Brittany Lewis
  • Busy Bee Lauren
  • Cody McWilliams
  • Hannah Lynn Peterson
  • I Believe In Unicorns
  • Karli West
  • Katie Berry
  • Katy Glemser
  • Kymber Causey
  • Molli and Tyler
  • Sarah Love
  • Sis. Standage

Blog Archive

Haley Baley

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.