Saturday, August 23, 2008

Slippin' and A-slidin'


Today was my new friend Heidi Engler's 16th birthday party! We had a giant slipin' slide in her backyard and I had such a good time, so here are some pictures (compliments of Justine) from our wacky afternoon. :)

Me and Charity, before the par-tay.

Beards

Haha some crazy knee sliding



3 comments:

Annamarie said...

That's pretty sweet! I hope you had a great time there!!! ooo! How is Caleb!? lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Haley! Guess What?! IM COMING TO WESTWOOD!!!! yeah i'm so excited! I start there on Thursday. I'm really nervous, but that's normal (i think) haha!

Anonymous said...

I've had a lot of issues at mountain view. the social pressure there is TOO TOO much for me! haha. and i'm the only sophomore in some of my classes and i know like NO ONE. so i'm switching for the social aspect, as well as for the IB Program. We looked into the program and it is an amazing opportunity and it would almost be stupid not to do it haha. so yeah! I start tomorrow! i'm psyched :D but I'm also really scared, I don't want to be alone haha. But i'm sure it will all work out alright! I will hopefully see you tomorrow! :D