Right now I'm having serious end of the summer depression. I don't want school to start at all, I don't want homework, I don't want to be busy, I don't want to wake up early. But you can't stop time can you? OH well I just I will just have to take on school whether I'm ready or not. And for the record, this summer has definitely been the best yet, so here are some of my favorite things about the past two months:
- Going to Oceanside for a whole week with the Willis'
- Singing songs and taking random beach pictures
- Knotts Berry Farm
- The Random Bag
- "Who's Carl?"
- Going to see every movie that came out in theaters
- Visiting family in thatcher
- Monsoons
- 4th of July up in Heber
- The American Idol Concert
- "We should get jerseys...."
- Crazy neighborhood dance parties
- Lazy afternoons reading
- Bowling and longboarding at the park
- My new Job
- Driving around with nothing to do
- More lazy afternoons just hanging around
- Being with my best buddies
- Girls camp with Kara
- The first rock wedding
- Sis. Stewart's little elf PJ's
- "Es-smile!"
- Put a banana in your ear
- The water fight
- The never ending Hokey Pokey
- YW campout
- Deep fried marshmellows
- INSANE moments in the tent :)
2 comments:
Hahaha this was a great summer. that is awesome!!!
you have no idea how glad i am that i'm not the only one who has a crazy sister! thanks for the sympathy. ;D
Post a Comment