Well it's August now so I think it's time for me to post about the 4th of July. Makes perfect sense, right? Right. Well there are few things I enjoy more than a summer Independence Day. I've said it before, something about it just makes me feel very American. I know that's kind of obvious but I'm just stating how I feel. It's a great day to celebrate food, family, and freedom-doesn't get much better than that!
This year to beat the heat we started out the day with a redneck swimmin' pool in Alex's truck. Gotta stay cool! In the afternoon we had a splendid red, white, and blue lunch with some family and friends. To top it off, that evening we had some of our favorite families over for dancing, fireworks, and homemade ice cream. And let it be noted that there was also and impromptu talent show that went down. I say, it was a party! Thanks to everyone that came who made it a grand ol' time. And a big thanks to America for being a great country!!
^We're the kids in America. (Woah Oh!)^





1 comment:
your watch is the bomb.com and i am dying over the otter--they're my favorite!!!
Post a Comment