Here's where I say something about how it's been so long since I've blogged and that I'll do better and blah blah blah blah...Truth is, summer is busy!! There has been lots happenin' and I'm going to try and recap some of it. I cannot promise I will do it in any sort of organized fashion, but I will do it nonetheless. Here's a little glimpse of May.
A while back, Natalie went to senior prom! Not gonna lie, made me a little nostalgic and I wanted so bad to get all dressed up and go. Yeah, yeah I know I'm too old. I was fortunate enough to be able to do Nat's hair and make-up, and I've gotta say...she looked so beautiful! Them boys better watch out!
The Diamondbacks held a college night which meant tickets were 6 bucks for all college students! We were on those tickets like white on rice. I mean, they were in the nose bleeds, and yes maybe they were so high that they made Tori sick, but it was still a good time. We made lots of friends on the lightrail and made a stop at Mill to eat at the Mellow Mushroom. Which by the way, it's really as delicious as they say!
With May comes all the various end of the school year activities such as Westwood's Spring Sing. You can always count on it being a good time. And if I might make mention of Alex's outfit for the 80's number...it was definitely to be envied by all. Here he's wearing just the jacket, but just imagine it with no shirt underneath, paired with some short purple shorts. Classy. And I also must note Alberto's dance move during "Walk Like An Egyptian". Pretty sure our whole row was in tears after those great moves. Never have I not been able to breathe while laughing so quickly as I did once he busted those moves.
Below is pictured our very last Hungry Howie's pizza of the school year. Every Tuesday for the past semester, Nathan, Tyler and myself would split a delicious HH pizza. It was the highlight of my Tuesday. Except for the time that we got ranch crust. That was terrible. NEVER DO IT. Unless you like food that tastes like garbage.
On the very last day of school, a celebration was in order. So we choose to reward ourselves with food, naturally. Zach, Caleb, and I treated ourselves to NCOUNTER, this delicious little joint on Mill. And their breakfast was to be commended. Some of the best French toast I've ever put in my mouth. It tasted like victory.
With May came Mother's Day. And with Mother's Day came Skype calls from New York, which are always very much appreciated.
And this particular Mother's Day, we Stewart and Zazueta children decided to gift our mothers with a music video, honoring all the things they do for us children. They loved it and we had fun making it. Win win!
And on that note. Here's some pictures of me and Juan holding bunnies in different states. Awww cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment