Monday, January 21, 2013

twenty one.

Gotta sneak this in before the days over, seeing as today was quite a big day.
Not only did I turn 21, but i turned 21 on the 21st. 
Mind blowing I know. 

Some might call that a golden birthday, that once in a lifetime opportunity. And today was nothing short of golden. I'm amazed every single birthday of how much love and goodness I have in my life. I'm so lucky to have so many people who love and care about me, and as always, they made today the absolute greatest. I'll give a birthday recap shortly, but for now I just want say how thankful I am for all my wonderful friends and family who I got to spend the day with and for all those who made today so special. Heck, I'm only 21 and I feel like I've got more good people in my life than most 91 year olds. Don't know what I did to get so lucky. Thanks to everyone who made me feel so stinkin' loved. 

Love, 
Hales

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday gorgeous!!!