Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012


Hello world! With it being the start of a new year I figure it was time for me to start bloggin again...it's been much too long. Unfortunately for the next few weeks, this blog will be bombarded with posts and pictures from long ago, but I can't dare to not post them, so please bear with me. I will be up to date in no time. 

For the time being, let's talk about 2012. 
Hard to believe another year is past and gone, and a new one is before us. A fresh start. A new beginning. And soon 2012 will be just a number. But it was quite the number for me, and was the year of many other significant numbers for me.

5...The number of times I was a bridesmaid.

4...The number of times I saw and loved the Hunger Games in the theaters.

6+...The number of times we made tinfoil dinners, while the number of times we went camping still remains at zero.

 3...The number of souls saved by exposing them to the Sound of Music. With a themed party to commemorate it of course. 

 2...AM. The time we most frequently graced IHOP with our presence.

 10...The number of months spent living at the Greenhouse. Those are days never to be forgotten. 

1.5...The number of hours slept during our summer sleepover at the Washburns.

3,000...The total number of pictures Zach and I took via my computer, camera, and phone.

25...The average number of scorpions caught on any given summer night.


5...The number of months I got to spend with the Juan and only before he headed off to New York, during which time I remembered that we were and always will be best friends.


80...The miraculous number on the thermometer on the 4th of July, which made for a perfect day of family patriotic fun.


 8...The number of cousins that played together for a weekend in Oceanside.

 17...The average number of times a day I hear, "Hey you look just like that one country singer. Does anyone ever tell you that?" So I felt it was about time I go as Ms. T-Swift for Halloween.


 3.1...The number of miles Shelby and I ran in our very first 5k, the COLOR ME RAD run!

7...The number of days a week I got to spend playing with family and friends, both old and new. 

24...The number of hours spent at the Clifford's cabin for a little "away from finals" weekend adventure.

The list could go on and on of all the wonderful things that added up to be my past year. 
But now it's time to move on and face 2013 head on!
And you know what? I have a pretty good feeling about this one.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is awesome! I love your pictures. Makes me want to document my life more. Well, at least take more pictures than just the ones of my bebe!

sarah waggoner said...

oh haley. you are the cutest. your year looked awesome! especially your first bridesmaid moment of the year. hehe. ;)