Monday, September 24, 2012

Mundane Monday

So I've decide to do something a little different 'round these parts.
It's called MUNDANE MONDAY.
Let's be honest, no one looks forward to Mondays unless its a holiday, and that doesn't happen often enough if you ask me. 
So I decided to give us something to look forward to. I'll be dedicating my Monday posts to things that are absolutely wonderful and brilliant and all sorts of happy to make mondays less blah.
Who wouldn't want that?

Today's happiness is brought to you by ONE DIRECTION.
Mmmm, yes.
Who the hecks is One Direction?
Oh you know...
...just a 5 member British boy band.
In which all the members are stinkin' cute.
And are also British.
And also dress cute.
And also sing car-jammin' cheesy love songs.
Every girls dream right there.
Let's look at them some more.

Oh and good news.
You know how all my friends are getting married?
I decided I should too!
To Zayn.
Yeah. I know.
He's so hott right now.

In closing, I'd like to grace you with their newest.
Watch it over and over.
And dance your little heart out.
I may or may not listen to it on repeat all day.
No shame.

Happy Monday.


1 comment:

AubriAnna Winsor said...

This is the greatest blog post on this earth.