Sometimes I say that I am going to be good at blogging...
and Sometimes my mom gets a box of Utah peaches and I eat like ten a day cause they are my favorite. My mouth is seriously watering typing this...just like when I watch James and the Giant Peach and all those little creatures are eating giant chucks of juicy succulent peach and gah!...okay that was totally beside the point. I love peaches, back to my story.
So, Sometimes my mom makes the best peach pie in the world with said peaches and I want to eat it all in one bite.
Sometimes I used those peaches to make the most delicious breakfast.
Utah peaches+greek yougurt+granola= delicious..om nom nom...
Sometimes Karla spends the night and at 10 in the PM we get kind of famished so we go to Wal-mart and get ingredients to make the most delicious margarita pizza and eat it all in ten minutes.
Sometimes when I do my laundry I end up hanging them in color order completely on accident. And it makes me so happy:)
Sometimes I wear giant old glasses that make me look like Professor Trelawney. NBD.
Sometimes a bunch of us go to Phoenix for First Friday but we are too late. So instead we wander around the scary city until we stumble up a Brooke White concert happenin' at the Hard Rock Cafe. Then we take a trolley ride from a random tour guide who informs us that our capital was this close to being named Pumpkin Town. Hey, I'd be down.
Sometimes Ammon gets moved to an apartment that isn't exactly "homey". So he tries to find things to make it more suitable and cozy. And what does he buy you might ask?? Oh you know. A garden gnome. Named Patches. And that is why we are best friends.
Sometimes and my brother go play tennis and he ALMOST beats me. Isn't he so legit? Aren't I so....not. baha.
Sometimes I make fall crafty-crafts like candy jars!
I am so happy with how they turned out!
Sometimes our best friend Elder Caleb McKay has a birthday. And we just have to celebrate! It was also a celebration of his ONE YEAR mark! Woot! Oo and sometimes we all match on accident. My favorite!
and Sometimes I'm lucky enough to help the famous Sarah Love out with a little photography project. And she ALWAYS does a fantabulous job. Please check out this girl's talent here .
She seriously is incredible.











1 comment:
I have a lot of things to mention.
A) I loved your James and the Giant Peach reference... and I know exactly what scene you are talking about... yum :)
2) I hope you bought those glasses because Trelawney is the bee's knees.
C) I love Ammon's gnome! Hahaha!
4) You and your brother make tennis look like the most epic sport of all time.
E) Those Sarah Love pictures are freakin' HOT! :)
I could say more, but the list is getting out-of-hand.
Post a Comment