Last weekend for Westwood's homecoming they had a bunch of alumni shenanigans due to the fact that it is the 50th anniversary for our blessed school! Since I kinda loved high school and my blood is orange...really i think it is...i was all over it!
Of course there was the traditional homecoming parade, which was the longest it's ever been! Like eight minutes instead of two!
I brought Mr. Zach along cause I thought he'd love it and turns out I've converted him, cause the whole time he kept yelling, "GO WESTWOOD!" "I LOVE YOU WESTWOOD!" Atta boy Zach.
And check out the lady warriors representing!
So they had this sort of alumni reception in the cafeteria. It was mostly a bunch of old people, I was there for the food. They had these most delicious smoothies! I hung out by the table...I probably had like 5....ANYWAYS! There was one particular old person that I knew and was so happy to see...Yes that is Mr. Jeff Harris, IN SHORTS. Baha it was killin' me.
The game was sweaty and crowded and smelled like nachos, but I guess I miss that just a little. Mountain View stilled smooshed us but hey me and Summer had fun!
Walking home from the game we look up in the sky and behold:
FLOATING LANTERNS!
Like real live floating lanterns! Squeeeeee!
My sister Nat went to her first homecoming dance the next day and it was tons of fun helping her get all purdy!
I got to do her hair and makeup and i'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
Walking home from the game we look up in the sky and behold:
FLOATING LANTERNS!
Like real live floating lanterns! Squeeeeee!
My sister Nat went to her first homecoming dance the next day and it was tons of fun helping her get all purdy!
I got to do her hair and makeup and i'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
Gorgeous don't you think? Now let's take a look at what Alyssa looked like while Nat got ready...
Guys, who is this bum and what did she do with my sister?









2 comments:
I heard about those floating lanterns!! Ah!!!! Tucker said he'd grow out his hair and a goatee for me when he gets home. haha :)And Nat looks so pretty! Great job!
Post a Comment