While I am a big fan of summer and no school, I am NOT a fan of being bored.
For me, it helps to be productive.
With fun mixed in, obviously.
Looking back on the week, I'd like to give myself a high five for being so awesomely productive and not just sitting around doing worthless stuff.
That's the worst.
So here's a little smidgen of the BEST parts of my productively fun week in photos.
- Hiked A-Mountain with Ammon, Karla, and Brett where we had a gorgeous view of the city and a nice long conversation with a crazy guy.
- Spent a day driving around running mission errands with Ammon, painting a neighbors house, and enjoying the Uh-mazing weather.
- LOVING the clouds. Being from Mesa and all, I think the sun is wonderful, but there is just something about a sky full of white or even dark fluffy clouds that gets me.
- Spending the afternoons with Zach and getting milkshakes at Lenny's.
- My attire for the week consisted mainly of sweats and TOMS. I love those weeks and that the weather actually allowed it.
- Helping Ammon's mom with a elementary school talent show, going to Krissy's reception, and seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 4 at midnight all in a row. Talk about exhaustion. I may or may not have slept through a good hour of the movie.










1 comment:
Love these cute pictures! Way to keep yourself busy on these lovely summer days :)
I need to get myself some Toms PRONTO!
Post a Comment