You know something?
Today was a day like THIS.
I mean just look at it you can't help but smile.
So some little love notes are in order.
{Dear Clouds} You are such a lovely sight to see. I love when you cover up the sun and all its blaring glory every once in a while. Tell him summer is still a bit away. I also like when you look like the wallpaper in Andy's room. Stay awhile why don't ya?
{Dear Chick-fil-a} Free breakfast for a week?! Why aren't all fast food places like you? Your chicken minis were delightful. When your worker announced, "Okay, your total come to Absolutely Nothing," Ammon and I giggled like little children we thought it was so fantastic.
{Dear MCC choir} Um, why are you so weird? Don't be offended but i never thought it was truly possible to have so many bizarre human beings in the same room. But I must say, you make for some good entertainment!
{Dear Pete's Fish and Chips} Today there was something so tempting about you that we actually had to turn the car around to go pay you a visit. Yes, you enticed us. Your root beer and monsterburgers rock.
{Dear Office} Thanks for always making bust up laughing without fail. Your characters are brilliant. I wish I could be like Jim and Pam. They make me swoon. Michael is the biggest goofus and Kevin...bahaha I don't know what, i just love Kevin. Ammon and I will be dedicating the next many afternoons to viewing your incredible seasons.
{Dear Ammon} I love that we laughed for a good 20 minutes about 50 Cent's son, 25 cent. Who does that!? Us.
{ Dear Megamind} You were on in the Horizon Therapy Office while I waited for Conner! How did you know I was coming!? Can I just say, thanks for adding to a lovely day. Anyone who hasn't seen you is a shumck.
Hope your day was filled with just as much happiness:)

1 comment:
I haven't seen Megamind yet. Does that make me a shmuck? Eh. Maybe.
This was a way cute post. I liked it. The Chick n mini's are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment