I bet ye be wonderin' what all this pirate business is about. Well, last week these two fine folk had a birthday.
And what better way to celebrate than with some good ol' pillaging and plundering.
(and we love any excuse to have a themed party)
The key to any pirate party is the decor.
lots of skeletal dead things make for good pirate decorations.
Note: This fine hat was sitting at goodwill for one measly buck. Aye, i like the sound of that.
I doubt pirates use napkins, but eh, you never know.
Again, another goodwill treasure.
Pirate patches and earring for everyone, to help them get into the mood!
One cannot have a pirate adventure without hoisting the pirate flag! Credit to Ammon Clanton and his fine workmanship.
Some Blue Bayou-esque lanterns and candles to create that eerie mood.
And of course we had some tattered and torn pirat-y garb....
...and tatoos.
And the party just wouldn't be complete without a litte rum(crystal light and root beer)
Here's just a little more of our adventure:)
Um, sorry that was a forever long post.
Hope it satisfied all yer pirate needs.
4 comments:
Could you please pass your cool themed partiness to one of my friends so they can throw me a sweet party like this? We are pretty lame in that department.
I saw the title before I saw the post.
.... and I knew exactly what it was about.
I love you guys!!!! You look fantastic. I'm a pirate freak myself, as you prolly remember. We're thinking of going to the renaissance festival dressed as pirate wenches next year. Bet it's a lot more fun than being a princess.
AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
Sorry, another comment.
You know....
my birthday is coming up soon. :)
haha
You guys are the coolest people ever.
And also the hottest pirates ever.
Just sayin'.
Post a Comment