Sunday, March 20, 2011

If I were a painter

 I have always loved paint.
Whether its painting my bedroom, painting my nails, painting faces, fingerpainting etc.
There is just something relaxing about it.
You see one afternoon Ammon and I decided to paint and see what we could come up with.
Behold my splatter paint masterpiece and Ammon's depiction of the magical happy lantern scene from Tangled. Not too shabby, eh?
 
For the next week I went on this painting crazed and whipped up a little something.

I rather like it.
I've never painted people in my entire life because frankly, I stink at painting people, but a little magic happened so my painting craze turned into
THIS:



THIS:


 THIS:

AND THIS:


Perhaps someday I will finish and paint all my friends, but in the meantime, I think its time for some ice cream.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haley! your blog is so dang cute. i wish i could paint! i'm totally going to blog stalk you now.. hope you don't mind. :)

Amy said...

hahahaha!! ice cream. You're so cute.

Love the paintings!! They are so fun! And they DO look like the people you're painting. That's a HUGE success! My paintings look like people, just not the ones I'm painting.