As most of you are aware, I turned the big two one last week.
Not only that, I turned 21 on the 21st!
How's that for once in a lifetime?
And I tell ya, it sure was a good weekend, made so by all my favorite people.
I got to go to Zupa's with some of my very favorite ladies.
Aren't my friends pretty?
It's always nice to get together and catch up...and eat Zupas.
Seriously, Zupas is where it's at!
Sunday night, Tori, being the wonderful person she is, had people over to her house for games and ice cream in honor of my birth. That Tori, always spoilin' me. It was a night filled with rounds of Apples to Apples and charades, as well as several round of the whipped cream game...
... which resulted in...
Real classy, eh?
That night I walked in around midnight, and what do I find? My sister strumming a guitar, singing me a birthday song she'd be practicing at the top of her lungs. At midnight. Unreal. And hilarious. And with it being midnight, I decided it was my birthday so I was gonna open my present from Elder Z. because I couldn't wait any longer. And when I opened it I screamed. And gasped. And probably cried happy tears.
Yes, that is a Duck Commander duck call, made by the Robertson's themselves.
How on earth he was able to get one is still a mystery.
But hey, however he got it, it made me as happy as ol' Si here...
And don't worry, he gave me a duck to call with it as well.
Always thinking, that Juan.
We were kind of excited.
Needless to say, my birthday started off quite well.
Since it was my birthday, the National Holiday Association (probably not real) decided to also hold MLK day on the same day, so that way everyone could have the day off! You're welcome. So that meant that morning, my family all got to take me out to breakfast at Cracker's. Mmmmmmm.
And for some blessed reason, Mother Nature also decided to be nice and grace that day with perfect weather. Of course we took advantage of this and spent the afternoon riding bikes around Fountain Hills.
You know Arizona, sometimes I just love you.
And what better place to test out a duck call then at a pond full of ducks?
Duck Commanding= SUCESS.
To make a long story short, it was a marvelous day. Perfect weather, lots of good food, and even more good friends and family. Wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way.
21? I feel pretty good about this one.









1 comment:
I'm dying I'm laughing so hard. The Duck Commander? Oh my heavens. Dead.
Post a Comment