Back in October, the lovely Annamarie was wed to Ryan.
And as to be expected, she was an absolutely beautiful bride.
>Mr. & Mrs.<
It was such a fun weekend being with friends and watching another one of my childhood best friends experience such a happy day in her life. I was also lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids and party with all these fabulous ladies and gents.
(Pictures stolen from Anna's Facebook)
>Bridesmaids.<
>Wedding Party<
Everything about the whole day was so Anna and I loved it! She handmade tons of the decorations and centerpieces which were all absolutely gorgeous! She even customized her dress by buying an old one and adding purdy sleeves and beads! Isn't is so pretty?
I wish I had more pictures from the reception, but my camera decided to die. Silly camera.
So the only photo evidence I have is this...
Me and Karla FaceTiming Tim who was only two tables away.
It's actually quite entertaining.
But back to business....Again I can't believe another one of my friends is all grown up and married. Seems like just yesterday we were making water arobic videos in her swimming pool and having pecan wars using walls of raked leaves as shelters. Calling each to "meet halfway" to exchange clothes or notes or stories. Or all of those things at once.
Anna has always been there for me, for everyone for that matter. She has one of the biggest hearts I know. And I'm so glad she found someone who loves her just as much as i do;)
Anna has always been there for me, for everyone for that matter. She has one of the biggest hearts I know. And I'm so glad she found someone who loves her just as much as i do;)
Love you Mrs. Merkley!





1 comment:
Haley, this is so nice of you! I loved this! I was jsut at work with nothing to do and decided to look on your blog since I haven't for a while. So I found this and thanks so much!
You're the best.
<3
Post a Comment