You know, it was a bummer to start school this week. I was rather enjoying my break and it just HAD to come! And on my birthday week too! RUDE!! But, the terribleness of school was greatly overpowered by the LOVE I got from around the world the past few days. Again, I will never understand why I am so lucky to have been blessed with such absolutely incredible people in my life.
Let me just show you.
First, I got the sweetest birthday card from Elder Jake Washburn, all the way over in Uruguay.
Then I got some emails from two boys that I hold really close, right here.(points to heart) My cousins Joey and Landon who are also away serving missions in Peru and Ghana. They were the nicest emails I've ever received. Sorry, but my cousins are better than yours. I can't wait till they come home so we can play again. Joey only has 7 months left!!! Eeee!
Also, anyone up for a date with one of the coolest kids out there, let me know. I promised Joey I'd set him up on some sweet dates and he said, and I quote, "be sure to talk me up with your roommates and friends cause I will be home pretty soon!"
So Ladies, any takers?
I mean who can resist that?
And lets not forget Landon who come home next February.
(He's the one in the green apron)
He speaks French and knows how to cook.
Just sayin'.
And then to finish up, another one of my favorite people in the world. Elder Caleb Mckay. I love that kid more than anything and he comes home this year too!! In the email he sent me he said something about never having to miss any of birthdays again. Now that made me and Shelby do a bit of a jump and scream dance when I was telling her about it. Not only did I get the most sincere and loving email from him, but this was attached:
Let's face it.
I'm the luckiest person around.



1 comment:
hmmm shelby and joey??? or would that break poor landon's heart? haha!
mal
Post a Comment