i am so blessed.
It's just as simple as that. So, I just want to take a second and jot down some things that I am THANKFUL for.
I am thankful for my Family. For how close we are, for a mom and dad who love each other and who love me. For all the silliness and fun we have together. I am thankful for my Friends. Old and new. They are always there for me no matter what and I have just been so plain lucky to have them in my life. I definitely wouldn't be the person who I am today if it wasn't for the incredible people who I get to call my friends. I know I've said it before, but if everyone had friends as downright good as mine, the world would be a better place. I am thankful for the Gospel. I've been fortunate to have been raised in the gospel and I feel so blessed. There is no doubt that all things good and happy in my life have come from living it's teachings. I am thankful for Music. I am thankful for Colors. I am thankful for Laughter.I am a firm believer that a good laugh can fix anything and that if we'd just remember to smile a bit more, it would make all the difference in the world. I am thankful for Nature. For trees & clouds & stars & rain. If I ever need a reminder of God's love, all I have to do is take a look around me. I am thankful for missionaries. I am thankful for LOVE. I am thankful for Learning and Imagination.
Mostly, I am thankful for LIFE.
For everything it brings, and the opportunity I have to live it.
Every day I am blessed.
For that, I am Thankful
Mostly, I am thankful for LIFE.
For everything it brings, and the opportunity I have to live it.
Every day I am blessed.
For that, I am Thankful

No comments:
Post a Comment