Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Schnepf Farms.

Did you know Schnepf Farms is a magical place?
Well, it is.

And I got to experience this fall wonderland with these lovely ladies:
Aren't we so cute? 
Let me just tell about the good time we had.

We started off braving the cornmaze. 
Scared? I don't know what your talking about. 
We showed that cornmaze what was up and came off conquerers.
Now let me tell you about one of our favorite things, it's called the Gravity Coaster. This here roller coaster at first looked friendly, you know, I couple seconds of good fun.
 My were we wrong.
 It was probably one of the funnest minutes of my life. Or something like that. Heck, it was so fun that we had to go again! Yes, we were screaming and taking pictures the whole time.

Then on to our adventure on this little beauty.
A nice four wheeled bike, which would take us on a nice easy ride through some trees, right?

Wrong again.
This picture is blurry, but it's an accurate depiction of that dang trail. Turns out only me and Marie were peddling and it wasn't as easy as it looked.
Oh but don't worry, Brittany and Katie were havin' a grand ol' time...
...we may or may not have held up traffic and got disgusted looks from Moms. Blast you holes of dirt.

But again you can see, we came out victorious.


Other Highlights included:

The endless photo ops....


 Fury-friendly animals...namely this goat who was in love with Marie.

 Delicious food.

Face painting.
We really had no choice on this one. The old man came up and just starts painting away and asked, "Face paint?"
Um, well...I guess I have to now.


The Spooky Train.
More like the Disturbed Train.
Oh hello angry girl in the background...

Oh hello camera flash.


And of course, PUMPKINS!!





We just REALLY loved these pumpkins.


 Schnepf Farms, you WILL be seeing us soon!
 Thanks for the party!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love this so much! We need to go back soon. I love your commentary on our goofy pictures!
I feel bad for frightening your blog readers with that nice shot down my esophagus though...
:)