Well folks, today is the day my little Elder Clanton heads off to ol' Alabama.
Picture stolen from Ammon's sister from the day he left to the MTC.
I am actually quite jealous of him. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit the South and he gets to have adventures there for 2 years!
I made him promise to send me lots of pictures and come home with an accent. He said yes so problem solved!
Oh and here's a little something cool! Apparently the mission president and his wife have a blog for the Birmingham, Alabama mission and update it with pictures and stories from the mission!
How cool is that!? Check it out HERE:)
Oh and here's a little something cool! Apparently the mission president and his wife have a blog for the Birmingham, Alabama mission and update it with pictures and stories from the mission!
How cool is that!? Check it out HERE:)
With all this talk of Alabama I couldn't help but think of a song by my main man Brad Paisley.
I do love me some Brad Paisley:)
3 comments:
Brad Paisley's hot.
Also. You wanna know what I immediately thought of when I saw the title for this post?
Combo drawers. Dixieland Beat books. Goooo file cabinet sections!
love that they have a blog! and love old alabama! and love the south! and love you! :)
So excited that Elder Clanton is in Alabama now! He was not in the MTC for very long at all!
Brad Paisley is AWESOME!
Please, let's play together soon :)
Post a Comment