THAT'S IT!!
I simply cannot wait any longer.
I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many pictures from the third day of our magical vacation.
Probably because we were at.....DISNEYLAND!!!
So instead of further delaying the recap of that happy place, I decided to split it up, because I just can't wait for that stinkin' uploader any longer!!
SEE! Brett is even crying because he wants to hear about the trip so bad!
That, mixed with his enthusiasm for Disneyland and the fact that he is shoved in the back of a mini van.
But don't worry. He was in good company.
Since it cost per car to park, the 12 of us all squished into Kevin's mini van.
It was nice and cozy.
When we pulled up to the lot, we asked the man if there was a shuttle or bus to take us to the park.
Reply: "No sorry there is no shuttle that will take you into the park but there is a bus that will take you into the park."
Um. Thanks?
We hoped on the bus that was NOT a shuttle, barely containing our excitement.
And once inside...well for those of you who have been to Disneyland, I'm sure you usually look something like this.
Mal can't even get Garrett to slow down.
He is so full of magical happiness!!
Disneyland makes Ammon do cool things.
Nothing like a bunch of legs on your shoulder to add to your happiness.
First stop, the Matterhorn.
Just a little worried about accidently gazing into the eyes of the idol. Don't worry we didn't.
But we did match!
Peach and Navy, who knew!
A little Space Mountain action...
..and some classy pictures to go with it.
Speaking of action, I got a little from Mr. Toad.
Sorry, Ammon.
Me and Devyn sure thought his ride was wild, and I'll be honest.
I STILL am slightly afraid of the part where Mr. Toad goes to hell at the end. That part freaked me out when I was little.
Oh just some boys.
Karla and Brett.
Just SO excited to be waiting in line.
"EEEEeeeARrrrrgggghhh!" -Ammon Clanton
For lunch we ate some Bengal BBQ.
Their grilled vegies are scrumptious!
Everyone else ate at the Golden Horseshoe, so we brought our food there and watched a hilarious little show.
The rest?
OH there will be more.
MUCH. much more.

























2 comments:
how do you know Garret? he's awesome! love that kid!
I LOVE this. Makes me want to go to Disneyland more than I can say. (Two words: SPACE. MOUNTAIN.)
And your captions may or may not have made me laugh out loud. You are the cutest! (I realize I say that in all of my comments, but it's only because it's true!)
Post a Comment