Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big news and a small favor.

So some of you know, and some of you might not.
I'm moving.
But don't fret, it is just a block or two away and it's something that I have always wanted to do.
Since I'm a homebody and can hardly bear the thought of living outside of Arizona, to get a little bit of life experience I'm moving into the cutest little house with a couple of friends and I couldn't be more excited!
I have so many fun projects and ideas that I will be sure and share!
Anywhoo, where was I...Ah yes, in said house there are three girls BUT we are looking for another girl or two come and live with us!! 
So if you or anyone you know is interested or want more details leave a comment or shoot me an email at bigley3@hotmail.com
We'd love to have you!
Plus it is going to be the coolest house in the universe.

Also, i'm working on updating the blog but my computer is being goofy and won't let me upload pictures. Silly computer.

 
 

1 comment:

Amy said...

So exciting! I'm probably going to go Elphaba green with how envious I am of your design ideas! I can't always do exactly what I want, since there's a husband in the mix. Sometimes we agree 100% on design stuff. Sometimes I get shot down and it can be frustrating.

But anyway! I'm excited for you! Have SO much fun! I wanna come see your new place when I'm in Mesa sometime.