Sunday, March 27, 2011

An eventful weekend.

{a} Hit up a church rummage sale and came back with all sorts of goodies. Vases for mothers, 25 cent ties,  mirrors to be painted, apothecary jars for awesome decor, and a beer bottle. It'll all make sense later.
{b} A magical happening and the neighborhood Wal-mart! I found the Oreo puddings that i have been searching for for five years! I'm serious. I became addicted when i visited a cousin one summer. I ate three a day. Bless you neighborhood Wal-mart, bless you.
{c} Pushing Shelby's car all the way back Ryan's after its untimely death at the intersection.
{d} And a little swashbuckling fun.
Stay tuned.

Hope your weekend was just as grand. 
.
.
.
.
P.S. Ammon's mission papers are IN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your friends are seriously so cute. you guys go on the funnest adventures!

Amy said...

You make me miss those good ole days. Now I'm a lame-o grown up.
Church rummage sale, huh? Wow. I need to go to one of those someday, I love those frames!

Kate said...

Oreo pudding sounds SO delicious. I need to hit up that neighborhood Walmart like now-ish...